Skip to main content

beautiful character

Student Success Statement
character
If there is a beauty in character, there will be harmony in the home. If there is harmony in the home, there will be order in the nation. If there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world.
Conclusion:
If there is beauty in character, there will be peace in the world.
Chinese Proverb


There are many ways you can become a better person. Some ways are so be kind and caring. When you're in school you should be polite to everyone. You shouldn't cheat or lie. When you're outside of school you should be responsible and respect others. Doing these things will not only make you a better person but you'll have better character.We saw a video where this lady wanted to become a nurse but she didn't have the money to pay for her studies. She worked in a restaurant and you met this one man who wanted to help her out. He insisted in paying her school billings. He asked her 3 times and she said yes. She then became a nurse and they sill visit each other. This old man probably felt the need to help her because she is a good person and he noticed that. You can build character doing the smallest things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reiki

Duties and Responsibilities: You'll aim to channel healing energy around your client's body. During a session you'll: explain the precess take a medical history from the client make sure the client is comfortable  place your hands in a sequence of positions covering the whole body, to guide energy and activate the healing process Salary: $39,860 Education: Go to college and train with a reiki master Demand or Need for Profession:  the ability to emphasize with clients the ability to inspire confidence in clients accurate record-keeping skills commercial skills to run a business Reflection: This career doesn't interest me because it doesn't seem like something I would enjoy doing. Also I'm not really interested in healing energy in clients body. It looks interesting but it doesn't really interest me that much as if I want to work for this.

Final

Class Evaluation 1. The things I liked about this class was meeting new people. As well as improving my typing skills. I also like how we did a goals planning journal so achieve our goals.  2. Things I did not like about the class was how we did we did the same thing like everyday. Also that we weren't allowed to use phones or listen to music. 3. My recommendations for improving the class is to let us listen to music or if we can recommend music for you to play. Also to change everyday up. For example one day we do student success and one day we don't. Also maybe do more partner projects.  4. Yes, I am reading my Life Goals Journal at least five minutes daily. I like to keep myself updated with my life. I also know that I want to achieve most of my goals and that is why I write more and more. 5. I am committed to be a CTR person 24/7 because you become a better person. Also because when you do good, good will come back. To add on, if you're a good person
''I trust that my hard work will pay off,'' Tyler Haws Brigham Young University Basketball Player Mormon Church Missionary What Tyler Haws is saying is that when you work hard for something you will achieve goodness. Always try your best. You should never give up on something you want to accomplish or achieve. For example, Tyler got kicked out of his team when he was in 3th grade. He decides to work harder to get better. He did get better he later on went to Brigham Young University. He made a big impact on the basketball winning. He broke the record of shooting in basketball in the whole school. So as you can see everything good you do will pay off. An example for this would be life you want to become a teacher. You first need to go to school and study because you won't be able to be one unless you study. If you give up later on it will not be payed off. On the other hand if you keep on trying and you never give up then you will achieve it. Alw