Skip to main content

School Break Days

During the spring break what I mostly did was sleep and eat. On the first day of spring break I didn't really do much. On Tuesday I went out with my friends Destiny and Estefania. We went to walk around the pacific and we ate. We walked all around the pacific. On Wednesday I went out with my friend Laura to eat at Cafe de Casa. We went to eat crepes and drink iced coffee. It was really fun. Later on that day I went to the park with Ashley and her boyfriend Gabriel. It sucked cause I was third wheeling and I had invited Martin to come with us but sadly he was working so I couldn't see him. Later on in the week I didn't really do much. I just stayed home and sleep and talk to my boo Martin on snap chat. On Saturday I went to the Grove with my aunt and cousins and family. It was really fun. I loved it there it was so spring themed and the stores were nice. I also saw the Hollywood sign while we were going over there. On Sunday I didn't really do much either. We hid eggs and then later we went to the pacific to look for a dress. On Monday I went out with Ashley and destiny to Alameada and we walked around and ate panda express. It was also pretty fun too.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychologist

Duties and Responsibilities:   conduct scientific studies of behavior and brain function collect information through observations, interviews, surveys, and other methods research and identify behavioral or emotional patterns test for patterns that will help them better understand and predict behavior use their knowledge to increase understanding among individuals and groups Salary: $83,580 Education: Although psychologist typically need a doctoral degree or specialist degree in psychology, a master's degree is sufficient for some positions Demand or Need for Profession:   Analytical skills-psychologists must be able to examine the information they collect and draw logical conclusions from them Communication skills-must have strong communication skills because they spend much of their time listening to and speaking with patients Observational skills-must be able to watch people and understand the possible meanings of people's facial expressions, body po...

Radiologic Technologist

Duties and Responsibilities: Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions. Preparing equipment for use as needed. Preparing examination rooms for patient exams. Positioning patients for imaging exams. Monitoring patients during exams. Documenting information with computers. Reporting important information to the physician. Ensuring safety of patients during exams. Producing diagnostic images of soft tissue. Salary: $58,960 Education: Associate's degree or a bachelor's degree Demand or Need for Profession:   interpersonal skills logic skills technical skills communication skills Reflection: This career does interest me because you get to perform diagnostic imaging procedures. Also because you get to do a lot of exams and diagnostics on patients. Plus it seems like a good career to have. 

Forgive

Student Success Statement ''When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive.'' Alan Paton What Alan Paton is saying is that forgiveness is healing. It's important to forgive. Once you forgive you feel better about yourself. You also feel more peaceful. An example is that if you and your brother had a big fight and it hurt you. You should still forgive him because no matter how long ago that fight was from he's still your brother. Plus once you forgive him you won't be angry at him anymore. Another example is if someone was once drunk driving and they crash a car. They will go to jail and then if the car was broken really badly the owners will be very angry at the person. But sooner or later if the person ask for forgiveness they should forgive them. Because if they beg for your forgiveness or not it shows that they care and they truly feel sorry. Plus you'll feel better once you forgive them.