Skip to main content

School Day Breaks

During my Christmas Break I went to Knotts for the first time and it was fun. I went from 10 am to 11 pm. Int he morning it wasn't that packed but later on in the evening it started to get packed. Something else I did was go shopping. I wasted most of my money buying myself stuff and buying my brother stuff and buying food. I went to the mall like 3 times. I also went to this shopping center and Citadel. I spend my break mostly staying home and going out with my family and friends. I finished 4 seasons of ''Gossip Girl'' during the break. In Christmas Eve I spend it with my family and my uncles family. We ate a lot of food and we had a theme to come in pajamas. On New Years Eve I didn't really do anything. I just stayed home and watched ''Gossip Girl''. In the break I also went to my best friends house and we did a gingerbread house. I would say that my break was fun but boring at the same time when I didn't go out. It was also interesting because some days were scary but fun.
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychologist

Duties and Responsibilities:   conduct scientific studies of behavior and brain function collect information through observations, interviews, surveys, and other methods research and identify behavioral or emotional patterns test for patterns that will help them better understand and predict behavior use their knowledge to increase understanding among individuals and groups Salary: $83,580 Education: Although psychologist typically need a doctoral degree or specialist degree in psychology, a master's degree is sufficient for some positions Demand or Need for Profession:   Analytical skills-psychologists must be able to examine the information they collect and draw logical conclusions from them Communication skills-must have strong communication skills because they spend much of their time listening to and speaking with patients Observational skills-must be able to watch people and understand the possible meanings of people's facial expressions, body po...

Radiologic Technologist

Duties and Responsibilities: Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions. Preparing equipment for use as needed. Preparing examination rooms for patient exams. Positioning patients for imaging exams. Monitoring patients during exams. Documenting information with computers. Reporting important information to the physician. Ensuring safety of patients during exams. Producing diagnostic images of soft tissue. Salary: $58,960 Education: Associate's degree or a bachelor's degree Demand or Need for Profession:   interpersonal skills logic skills technical skills communication skills Reflection: This career does interest me because you get to perform diagnostic imaging procedures. Also because you get to do a lot of exams and diagnostics on patients. Plus it seems like a good career to have. 

Forgive

Student Success Statement ''When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive.'' Alan Paton What Alan Paton is saying is that forgiveness is healing. It's important to forgive. Once you forgive you feel better about yourself. You also feel more peaceful. An example is that if you and your brother had a big fight and it hurt you. You should still forgive him because no matter how long ago that fight was from he's still your brother. Plus once you forgive him you won't be angry at him anymore. Another example is if someone was once drunk driving and they crash a car. They will go to jail and then if the car was broken really badly the owners will be very angry at the person. But sooner or later if the person ask for forgiveness they should forgive them. Because if they beg for your forgiveness or not it shows that they care and they truly feel sorry. Plus you'll feel better once you forgive them.