Skip to main content

Class Evaluation


The things I like about the class is how everyone is friendly.Another thing I like is how I get to learn more about how to use a computer. To add on, something else I like is how I get to learn more about how to be a ctr person.

The things I did not like about this class is how it sometimes gets less entertaining doing the same things everyday. Another thing is how it is really cold in the class.

Some recommendations for improving the class is to put games in the ctr blog but games that we need to use the keys so e could get better at typing. Another recommendation is to put music while we are working on the medical career and student success statement to relax us.

The highlight of this class for me was meeting new people and learning to choose the right.

Yes, I really did my best in this class because all my classes are important. Also because I want to have straight A's and in order to get them I have to work hard in all my classes. Plus, I always work hard and try  my best in all classes. Its not fair that I work hard in other classes and not this one and that why i always do my work because I find it unfair.

No, I do not write in my life planning journal for at least 5 mins daily because I sometimes forget. Also because I get really busy on the weekend and I sometimes forget my journal in my locker. But before I leave to winter break I will take my journal home and write on it everyday.

Yes, I am committed to being a CTR person because its the right thing to do. Also because choosing the right will  make you a better person and can help change the world. So I will be committed to being a CTR person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiologic Technologist

Duties and Responsibilities: Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions. Preparing equipment for use as needed. Preparing examination rooms for patient exams. Positioning patients for imaging exams. Monitoring patients during exams. Documenting information with computers. Reporting important information to the physician. Ensuring safety of patients during exams. Producing diagnostic images of soft tissue. Salary: $58,960 Education: Associate's degree or a bachelor's degree Demand or Need for Profession:   interpersonal skills logic skills technical skills communication skills Reflection: This career does interest me because you get to perform diagnostic imaging procedures. Also because you get to do a lot of exams and diagnostics on patients. Plus it seems like a good career to have. 

Psychologist

Duties and Responsibilities:   conduct scientific studies of behavior and brain function collect information through observations, interviews, surveys, and other methods research and identify behavioral or emotional patterns test for patterns that will help them better understand and predict behavior use their knowledge to increase understanding among individuals and groups Salary: $83,580 Education: Although psychologist typically need a doctoral degree or specialist degree in psychology, a master's degree is sufficient for some positions Demand or Need for Profession:   Analytical skills-psychologists must be able to examine the information they collect and draw logical conclusions from them Communication skills-must have strong communication skills because they spend much of their time listening to and speaking with patients Observational skills-must be able to watch people and understand the possible meanings of people's facial expressions, body po...

Forgive

Student Success Statement ''When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive.'' Alan Paton What Alan Paton is saying is that forgiveness is healing. It's important to forgive. Once you forgive you feel better about yourself. You also feel more peaceful. An example is that if you and your brother had a big fight and it hurt you. You should still forgive him because no matter how long ago that fight was from he's still your brother. Plus once you forgive him you won't be angry at him anymore. Another example is if someone was once drunk driving and they crash a car. They will go to jail and then if the car was broken really badly the owners will be very angry at the person. But sooner or later if the person ask for forgiveness they should forgive them. Because if they beg for your forgiveness or not it shows that they care and they truly feel sorry. Plus you'll feel better once you forgive them.